According to our 6th Imam, Imam Jafar Sadiq (AS), we should recite this dua whenever we drink water to remember his thirst and suffering of Imam Hussain (AS) and his family and friends.
- Download the dua and its translation below.
- Cut out along the dotted lines.
- Glue it on your reminder card. We used a paper painted blue with watercolors and cut into a heart shape.
- Decorate! We used pipe cleaners. You could also use glitter, stickers, crayons, etc.
- Place your reminder card on the fridge or wherever you normally drink your water.
This free download is available in the Resource Library – sign up below to access it!
If you have already signed up, you can enter the library HERE. Click on “Muharram and Safar,” then go to “Remembering the Thirst of Imam Hussain.” There are two different versions available to download, depending on if you want to decorate your own, or if you want a pre-made version. For that one, all you have to do is print, cut, and stick it on the fridge.